If this is your first time to eBay Cash Back then welcome! For everyone else welcome back. eBay Cash Back has come across another great way to get cash back every time you make a purchase on eBay . The program we are talking about is Big Crumbs.
Big Crumbsoffers 36% cashback of the sellers fees. This number is somewhat confusing especially if you’re not a eBay power seller. So exactly how much cash back will Big Crumbs give you? In the end you will get 3.25% to 5% back on the total price of the auction. So if the finale price of the auction was $100 you will receive $3.25 to $5.00 back on each purchase. If you would like a detailed explanation on this you can find it HERE.
- Why is Big Crumbs going to pay me to shop?
- It’s actually really simple and pretty ingenious. Big Crumbs has partnered up with eBay . eBay pays Big Crumbs a commission every time they send a paying customer to their site. Big Crumbs then turns around and shares some of that commission with you the buyer.
- How does it work?
- When you’re ready to make a bid on an eBay auction or use the “Buy it Now” feature you will first login to your free Big Crumbs account. Once you’ve logged in you’ll click on a link that takes you to the eBay website. From there you will shop like you usually do. Once you’ve made a purchase on eBay Big Crumbs will list the purchase and rebate amount inside your Big Crumbs account.
- How do I get my Cash Back?
- Big Crumbs will pay you via Pay Pal or prepaid MasterCard.
- How do I sign up?
- Signing up is quick and free. It only takes about 90 seconds and you’re ready to start receiving cash back. You can click HERE to sing up.
Big Crumbs has also teamed up with thousands of other online shops to offer up to %30 cash back. Here is a list of just a few if the major retailers they are currently working with i.e. Walmart, Best Buy, Target, JCPenney, Kohl’s, Macys, Sears, Newegg & KMart